H54F {edition 4}

Just a quick check-in, because I'm not happy with one post a week even though I am currently not doing anything interesting to actually report on. It seems like my complete honesty yesterday was a miss and not a hit, but I don't totally mind. It's my blog and I'll do what I want! 


1. Let me start by saying this video is everything. It made me tear up in the best of ways, and although it both has been and will be overshared, I really can't watch it enough.



2. I have the evening to myself. I may just teach myself to moonwalk



3. Tomorrow is supposed to be a high of 59F and sunny (for Ireland)! I truly can't wait. I need some serious vitamin D! 




4. I know it's silly and slightly superficial, but I got the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush earlier this week and it totally changed my foundation game. I've never used a foundation brush before, and the results are definitely worth it. No sucking up most of my foundation like most sponges, and it lasts all day now that the oils from my fingertips aren't all over my face. Game. Changer. 


 5. As previously mentioned, I've got a big night in tonight and I'm planning to watch the first episode of Netflix's Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt. I can't tell you guys how excited I am about this series. I've been craving a Tina Fey sitcom since the end of 30 Rock. I plan on pacing myself and not binge watching, but I'm not making any promises!!

source

Now I'm off to enjoy my weekend! What about you?



Linking up this week with: Oh, Hey Friday!High Five for Friday!, and 5 On Friday


No comments :

Post a Comment